Thursday, September 25, 2008

One of those weeks

It's just been one of those weeks where this picture pretty much sums it all up for me.
Although, by getting this drawing done, I can now cross something off my "to-do" list that has been on there for eternity..."Work on flames tattoo design". Granted I still have a few more sketches to go before I can completely cross it off, but this is the first actual completed design I've finished for one particular individual (I'm sure he would like it tweeked).
I do like drawing tattoo designs for people, although I have yet to actually know anyone who requested one that got it put on themselves. Well...myself excluded. I'm thinking that any tattoos from here on out, that I get, will all be designed by me. You know. Because I'm like that.
Anyway.
I'm ready for it to be Saturday already. I don't know if I can take the hours left in this day and another 24 hours after that. Really. This week has been one of those screaming headaches, without the screaming headache. Full of mis-communication, co-workers who try to throw me under the bus for their mistakes, one blogger using my name and linking my information to a blog where she describes my name as well as 2 others as "strippers"- when this person doesn't even know me, and fall is still not here. Have I mentioned that I didn't knit all week? Yeah, I know. It's sad.
But I've been drawing. And that's all that matters.

No comments: