Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Wisconsin

This week will truly be void of photos (hopefully not completely void- I have a few things I would like to take pictures of and post)- I'm in a crazy "I don't want to be here" "I don't want to do this" "why can't I be on vacation RIGHT NOW?" mood. So needless to say, while I am working on stuff, to keep my hands and mind busy during the day, I'm in such a "wait, I better not forget to pack this" mind set, that I'm neglecting the blog.
All because vacation is looming. I turn into a complete spazz. I have my lovely "don't forget to pack!" list that I add to daily. Earlier this morning I was printing off map after map of crap that I either want to go to while I'm in WI or directions to friend's houses. Oh the maddness.

Ok, not completely void of pictures. I will be in many many parts of this wonderful state next week. I'm sure you can throw a dart at this map (print it first, you don't want to ruin your monitor) and you'll hit someplace that I'll be.
Sadly the thing I'm looking forward to the most in Wisconsin is a little place called "Taco John's". Oh I can taste the beef burrito now!!! Potato Ole!!! DANG IT! I want to be on vacation already!!!!
I can't wait.
I'm getting to see some, and stay with some, really really good friends that I've known for pretty much my entire existence .
Seeing them will be vacation enough. Let's just hope that it doesn't snow while we're there.
I'M EXCITED!!!

No comments: