Monday, April 14, 2008

A little of this...a little of that...




Last week, on Friday, I was in a spirited mood. It wasn't a shabby Friday- so I was drawing. This drawing (left) was a little something I began drawing in my sketchbook, because #1. I couldn't get the Cindy Lauper song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" out of my head (I heard it on the 80's lunch hour on the radio that afternoon.) and #2. Because I'm such a wanna be- I had been looking thru the titles on drawergeeks.com for ideas to draw...one of them happened to be "Ragidy Ann and Andy". So yeah. That's what resulted.
And the other picture up there (right), is what I have done so far on the dog drawing I mentioned last week (11" x 14" paper). I plan on working on it today, depending on how much work they give me.
Sorry for the dark square in the bottom corner of "Girls just wanna have fun"...I don't carry a scanner with me to work, so I've been taking pictures with my camera and downloading them to my computer for fast results.

No comments: