Thursday, April 02, 2009

website disasters

Ok...no one try to go to my website right now. Apparently if you go it says : Account Error: Inactive. I don't know why. I checked out the people I have my address thru, and everything is fine there. I think it has to do with iWeb, which is what i made my website thru. I had to update it last month, otherwise my site would go away...I updated, but haven't been back to update anything on my page since March 1st...I will have to investigate this further (which unfortunately I can't do from work). So hold tight. I promise I'm still in business. I'll let you know when it's back up and running.

Oh man, what bad timing...

UPDATE: (2:25pm central time) - The website is back up and running. It was an issue with iWeb which, for the most part, has been resolved. I'll update the website later this evening or tomorrow. Sorry for any inconveniences the outage may have caused anyone. If anyone attempts to get on the website and it isn't working, please feel free to shoot me an email so I can rectify the problem asap.

Thank you to those folks to notified me of the problem today. I am eternally grateful!

No comments: