Tuesday, April 07, 2009

SOY MILK



My friend Alec had his birthday on Saturday, and I had been working on his munny since November, although he had no idea.

This little guy was inspired when Alec bought his VW Rabbit. Him and his girlfriend do a lot of car shows. I did her munny SOY SOS, inspired by her car awhile back (black munny with red flowers and silver outlines). She was trying to convince Alec that he needed to name his car SOY MILK because it's a white car. So inspiration hit.

If you can't tell what this is all about, there is a bottle attached to the little guys head and it's pouring out. The bottle reads "SOY MLK", and that's supposed to look like milk pouring out over the munny's head and body.

He was a fun little project. And now he's done. Now I get to think of something else to do for the many other munny's I have sitting in my closet.

On another note- I've decided to scrap the drawing I was going to do for my friend of her new baby. Maybe I'll sort thru the many many pictures on her facebook page to find a different picture, but the one I picked is giving me issues, and I don't want to work on it.

No comments: