Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Zeke!!!!"

Because there's nothing greater than the process pictures:


















Title: Zeke!!!

Date Began: 01/14/09

Date Completed: 01/15/09

Media: HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B pencils on White Ink Jet paper

Size: 8 1/2" x 11"

Description: Being on facebook has it's advantages I suppose (I'm still not all for it, social networking sites only work for those who like the social interaction...I'm a hermit). One of those advantages, is finding friends with uncanny photographic skills and amazing subjects. I love that people post fantastically gorgeous pictures on Facebook. And well, since business has been slow, I asked my buddy Drew if I could draw his kid. He has tons of great pictures of him on facebook, and because he's awesome, he sent me a link to his photobucket folder, full of pictures of Zeke. I'll be busy drawing this cutie from now until...well I'm done. But yeah. There will be one or 3 more pictures of this guy in the coming weeks.

No comments: