Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Zeke and his mom"

Title: "Zeke and his Mom"
Date Began: 01/19/2009
Date Completed: 01/20/2009
Media: 2B and 4B pencil on White ink jet printer paper
Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
Description: Another cute drawing for my buddy Drew. I finished it yesterday while at work, I know I said that I had a finger issue, and I still do, but I was beyond bored and needed something to do, so I dove in and finished it. My finger is still slightly swollen, and there's still a fever around the nail, but at least it's not as bad as it was yesterday.
If I had been at work today I would have posted this earlier, but due to eating some horrible mexican food last night I was "recovering" all day today, out sick from work. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I couldn't not post a new finished drawing.

No comments: