Monday, January 26, 2009

200th Post!

Mad case of crazy shenanegans going on today, so I don't have anything of importance to share. But I did think that some people might like to know how I made the shirts from this post.
On the black shirt I mostly used Pentel Arts Fabric Fun Pastel Dye Sticks. They were the only thing that would show up on the black.
On the Munny shirt, I used the Dye Sticks, and I also used some Crayola Fabric Markers, as well as Fabric Mate markers. Personally I loved the Pentel Pastel Dye sticks the best, followed by the Crayola Fabric markers. The Fabric Mate would get a fuzzy build up on the tip if you tried going over the same spot several times.

But yeah. I've got some things of importance going on that I need to finish before I post too much more.

Woo hoo for the 200th Post! Yowza!

No comments: