Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tragic event

It's -a - gunna- be- awhile before I post a drawing...
Yesterday, because this is what I do at work, I was reading. And while I was reading, I may or may not have subconsciously bit off a hang nail. And because I may or may not have done this subconsciously- I didn't remember doing it at all.
So when I got home last night and decided to start re-organizing my closet, my finger then became infected from whatever particles are in my closet...so much so, that around 4am this morning I woke up with an index finger the size of a balloon. A red balloon at that. The pain was intense people.
I know, it's just a finger. But it just so happens to be on my drawing hand. And with out the proper guidance from my index finger, bad things can happen to drawings.
I'd post a picture of the "issue", but to be quite honest- it's too early in the morning to reveal the grossness. And well...it's bandaged, so you can't really see it.
This totally blows the "getting at least 2 drawings done this week" thing out of the water. I usually heal quick though...so hopefully...I'll heal quick. :)
Of course there's other WAY more important stuff going on in the USA today, so my infected finger on my drawing hand will not make your local news tonight. Hence the blog post.

No comments: