Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's my birthday! And I can post if I wanna.



I finished this jem yesterday at work. (Actually I started it yesterday at work as well- it was slow.)

I don't actually know anything about this guy, or what kind of wine he's opening, or if the glass he's going to pour it into is crystal or plastic- but hey! I think it turned out pretty swell, in my opinion.

It's festive, and there's WINE. So it's like I'm celebrating my own birthday and some guy is opening the bottle for me! HA! (I can't even drink, but I've already been told 3 times today to "have one for me"...hum...have one and get a migraine...or have none and call it a night?? weighing the options weighing the options...)

I used 2B, HB, and 4B pencils on this drawing. It's on 8 1/2" x 11" paper (nothing fancy, just printer paper). I'm awaiting the response from the requester to see if she approves. I hope she does, I kind of like how it turned out. ("kind of"- scratch that, I do like it, but I'll change it up if she doesn't.)

Anyway...Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Also, your drawings are awesome. Hope you and Gonzo are doing well.