Monday, December 15, 2008

doodles and things

In honor of the "Twilight" post from last week I doodled some vampire goodness this morning.

I'm kind of sad to say that I'm finished reading the series. I started it last Tuesday and finished yesterday. Super easy read, and gripping. I don't think I've ever been so tense reading a book before...or a series. So if you like reading and feel the need to look into a series...I highly recommend "Twilight" and the 3 others that come after it (New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn).

I finished the "sculptures" but I'm scared to post anything just yet. The person hasn't given them to the other person ...so I'm holding out for that.

I'll have 2 more drawings to post later on. Same subject for both drawings, but they kind of turned out different. So it'll be interesting to see if anyone has any feedback.

Still haven't worked on my dad's Christmas present...yes I know Christmas is next week...back off!

I've got to block some mittens so they can be shipped out this week in time for Christmas, and I've got to begin a new project with the hope that I can have it finished and completed by Christmas...It's a Munny. I'm excited!

I love being busy this time of year!!!

P.S. I'm sick! Seriously- it's probably the Bird Flu...we'll never know...

No comments: