Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting close to the end of the year

I really enjoy this time of the year. I tend to take a look back at all of the projects I've tackled over the year and kind of put a pin in it, so-to-speak, and look forward to topping it in the following year.


I hope I can top it in 2009. I mean, seriously, making my mom cry at Christmas is going to be hard to top, but we'll see.

I'm pretty sure this will be the last project I finish this year.

The Seb Munny.
The "owner" of this piece hasn't received it yet. I just finished it yesterday and he lives in Florida. It's a present for him, from the same girl who requested the traditional chinese costume munnys earlier this month. She loves her munnys. :P

This one didn't take quite as long as the others, probably a total of 4 working hours, and probably 6 drying hours. This is actually based off of the dude's "character". I don't think you can find a picture with him in it where you can see him. He made a character that looks similar to the munny and posts it in his pictures. Kind of an ingenious way to display photos, in my opinion.

I really hope "Seb" likes his munny likeness. It's given me inspiration for 2009, that involves a ton of Munny's, pictures of good friends, and hopefully lots of clay sculpted iPhones...

I might post again before the end of 2008, but in case I don't- I'm happy to see another year end, and will be thrilled to see another year in it's entirety. May you all have a blessed and wonderful 2009.

No comments: