Friday, November 07, 2008

so...many...projects...

and I can't post pictures of any of them!!!! The best and the worst part of the year...where I have a lot going on, and can't share anything.
Needless to say it's Friday. Which means this weekend I'm going on a scavenger hunt for sand paper, and tags. I can't tell you why.
I'm knitting more squares...I think I knitted a total of 3 or 4 yesterday- no pictures. Why? I know they aren't a secret or anything- but because I'm not taking pictures of my other goodies I figured the urge to photograph "everything" all while my camera is on, was too great, so I just haven't taken any pictures. (that's a lie, I totally took a picture of part 1 of my dad's christmas present this morning...and I'm not doing anything with it- he reads this blog- Hi Dad!)

So yeah, I still have 4 1/2 "things" to finish for "family" gifts...2 drawings to finish for a friends gift (but I can post those, she knows I'm drawing them for her). 2.5 statues to create (well finish, they are already "sculpted" per-say). And I'm still accepting orders for drawings for the holidays!!! We'll see how the next 2 weeks go- I may still accept drawings until December. You can always contact me to find out when the cut off is, or if you want me to do a drawing- it's been slow, so I'm sure I can work you in(ASBTSF@gmail.com).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: