Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Break time

I'm taking a "grape-break" from drawing (and obviously it's a blog break as well). I've worked on so much knitting and drawing and cutting out "tags" in the last two days that I can officially say that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have arthritis soon. Oddly enough after all of the "tag" maddness last night, even my left hand hurt...including wrist, and I didn't think I was using it. Anyway, I need to finish up part 2 of my mom's Christmas present before the end of the day...because tonight I would really like to work on the "sculptures"- I only have 3 1/2 weeks left to complete them. I swear...I'll get a picture up...soon. I was going to take pictures at lunch, but the power was out at the house, so there was no light, and quite frankly I couldn't see much of anything- so I scraped that idea. I swear I'll post something picture-ific soon.

No comments: