Friday, November 14, 2008

I have pictures!!!

Yeah!!! Pictures!!!! And my square pile is growing!!! That's what I have done so far. Seriously...I don't even know the finished size of a blanket that I want yet...I'm just knitting squares. Can we say a disaster is on the way???
Ok, I know I have been saying that I have all of these projects and nothing to show for. Well I do have a lot to show, but just can't right now. But I'm going to give away some hints in the next pictures, just to make all 2 of you happy.

One of the "projects" that I'm working on is so top secret that you won't be seeing any pictures until it's done.



But I will show you one of the "projects" that I'm working on for one of my family members. Anyone want to take a guess as to what it is? You won't guess it, I promise. I took the picture so it's all overexposed and whatnot- you won't guess it.
And because I really enjoyed hanging out with my friend Jessica in Wisconsin, and seeing her two darling horses again- I've started drawing her male horse- Prinz. He was eating when the photo was taken, so pardon the jaw placement. He looks like he wants to say something...or spit...which I wouldn't put it past this horse to do.
Anyway. That's my Friday post. That's part of what I've been working on this week and part of what I will be working on all weekend. Hope everyone is as excited that it's Friday as I am. Can I take a nap now?

No comments: