Thursday, February 05, 2009

"Driving"



Title: "Driving" or "Zeke Driving" or "Can't wait until 16" or "Let's go for a ride dad", I can't really decide

Date Began: 02/03/09

Date Completed: 02/05/09

Media: B, 2B, 4B, 6B pencils on white ink jet printer paper

Size: 8 1/2" x 11"

Description: Another one for my friend Drew. His kid is too cute for his own good and now I have too many pictures to choose from to draw. But that's a good thing. I have 3 more that I want to draw of Zeke (the kid in the drawing)...so expect to see his adorable face a few more times.

This one took me a few days to complete, which is alright, I wanted to take my time and not rush it, to be able to concentrate on the shadows and detail in the clothing more carefully than normal. Although I did kind of rush the steering wheel...sorry, that was the last thing I was drawing and I was eager to sign it and call it complete.

So anyway...another one done...more to finish. The other two that I did for Drew, here and here, ended up in my book that just came out.

What's that? You hadn't heard about my book??? (:) hehehe-shamless plug) It went up for sale earlier this week on Blurb.com. You can find a direct link to purchase your copy to the right of this blog post. (HA!)

Anyway. That's about it for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: