Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Zeke holding hands"



Title: "Zeke Holding Hands" (not sure of the title)

Date Began: 02/09/09

Date Completed: 02/10/09

Media: 2B and 4B pencil on white ink jet printer paper

Size: 8 1/2" x 11"

Description: Drew's kid again. Still cute, although I think I may have jacked up an eye from the looks of it posted here. Thoughts?

I picked this one to draw because I always love to draw babies, but also because it showed an adult hand. I really need to practice more drawing hands and feet- but I like how this turned out.

I have 2 more to draw of Zeke, and I'm not sure exactly which one to do next. Both photos are really cute, but one in particular I've been putting off because I'm hoping that it becomes my favorite drawing of all time- I don't want to give anything away as to which picture I picked. But I will post pictures as soon as the drawings are done.

No comments: