Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...



















Something strange is happening...I've actually begun to like some of my drawings as soon as I've completed them!
To some that statement might sound a little strange. But seriously, I rarely like what I draw, I'll look at it and go "meh, I could have done that better" or "maybe I should have drawn that differently?" But lately, I really like what I've been drawing. Like this cat for example. It's a present for one of my co-workers daughters, I started and completed it in about 2 1/2 hours just now. And I freakin' love this drawing! If it wasn't already sold, I would want to hang it on my own wall. That rarely happens. The one I did a week ago of "Arlene and Brandon", the people on the beach, when I was done with that one I wanted to keep it. I didn't, but I wanted to.
But anyway, just wanted to share this while I had the chance.

No comments: