Monday, November 30, 2009

Funky Finds 2010

http://funkyfinds.us/springfling/2010/

Exciting news!!!!! In March 2010 I will be attending (as a vendor) the Funky Finds Spring Fling in Ft. Worth, TX!!!!
You can follow the link above for more information about the event...and you can definitely keep tabs on any updates here on the blog, because I'm sure I'll be talking about it.
This will be my first ever event. I will be sharing a booth with my friend Tania and her wonderful business The Curious Cake Shoppe. So please stop by and see her wonderful daiper cakes and baby accessories while you are there!
I haven't 100% committed to what all I'm going to be selling yet. But I do know that I'll have some original drawings available, as well as prints of some of the more recent drawings I have done.
So mark your calendars! Saturday March 13, 2010!!!

No comments: