Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rhonda's Love


This is The latest and greatest in a series of drawings of the little girl, this one just happens to include the mother of the little girl as well. I guess it should really be titled "Jon's Love" since that is the dad's name, but I have this weird little superstition that it's like a tattoo, you name it one thing and the planets will collide and reek havoc on our souls and we're all doomed so let's just name it what comes naturally. This pictures Rhonda and her baby, so we'll name it "Rhonda's Love". Not too shabby if I do say so myself...not to toot my own horn or anything but TOOOTTTT!!!! :P I think it looks pretty sweet. There's a few more drawings to come in this series, but I haven't drawn them yet- although I do have to take a slight break in between because I have a few other contract jobs from co-workers to tend to.
Well that's all for now.
Questions, comments, concerns....Post now or forever hold your peace... :D

No comments: