Wednesday, January 06, 2010

recovering

Hi kids! (and I mean that in an affectionate friendly way, not in a demeaning way) I'm back at work, which means my recovery from crazy freak show surgeries is on the way to being complete. However I'm on "no heavy lifting" restrictions, which means I can't haul my laptop to work and upload anything cool right now.
"But why won't you upload when you get home from work and can leave a laptop on the couch next to you and not lift it at all?" you ask?
well, because I'm pretty tired when I get home from work. I can manage a shower, and turning the tv on, and after that I'm pretty useless. Actually tonight after work I have to make a yarn store run and possibly pop in to any grocery store near by to pick up some V8 Splash Berry Blend. My friend Tania dropped it off to me while I was in the hospital and I tried it and fell in love with it. I was terrified that it was going to have a carrot/tomatoe-y taste to it like V8 anything else does (it's been a few years since I've tried V8, I'm not a fan of drinking my veggies)- and the Berry Blend tastes all fruit to me. It was delicious...I'm hoarding the last cup full right now, until I get another bottle of the stuff, then I'll probably down the hoarded cup and get another one right away!
Anyway. So yeah. I'm actually not sure when I'll post again. I promised someone emergency mittens (because it's supposed to be 13 degrees in North Texas on Saturday at some time), and a scarf...so I have to get on that asap...then I'll post.
I forgot to take pictures of most of the presents I gave away at Christmas time...so I'll just have to describe them for you at a later date...and then there's some that I did take pictures of, but I haven't seen everyone to give them their gifts yet so I can't post them yet...ahhh...am I making any sense?
Geez, surgery...I'm glad that's done.

No comments: