Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I wish I could post some pics!!!!

Craptastic! I want to post pictures of everything I have been working on...to give the readers some eye candy for a few seconds while they read a blog post...but dang it! Pretty much all of the gifts I'm giving this year for Christmas are hand made, and I don't know who all reads this that would see it before Christmas, thus ruining the surprises! GAH!
Plus I've been a little slow with drawing orders (I've had one this holiday season)...so there really aren't any drawings to post (well except for that one...)
But I can give hints...some people are getting coasters; some people are getting knitted ornaments; some are getting knitted Amigurumi (not those pictured specifically); some are getting Kanzashi; some...well...those will just have to wait and see.
I've been pretty good about taking pictures of everything, hopefully I'll remember to upload it all after 12/25.
Anyway...sorry for another BORING post without pictures...I promise that trend will stop soon. If I don't post anything before next week: I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments: