Friday, December 04, 2009

18 with 10 years of experience

28 years ago today, and artist was born.
Today that artist is doing nothing artsy at all :P I know I haven't posted any drawings of anything in awhile, which I appologize for. I'll get back to it soon. There was the whole broken thumb thing, the whole sicker than I don't know what thing, then Thanksgiving, and now the birthday...in a few more weeks it'll be Christmas.
I have been knitting up a storm lately. I'm working on some Christmas presents so I can't say much right at the moment (one of the people happens to read this blog and I don't want to spill the beans.) As soon as Christmas is over and presents have been delivered I promise this blog will be swamped with so many pictures you'll probably get bored from looking at them.
Right now I'm stuffing myself silly with the fruit from an edible arrangement Gonzo got for me. Hopefully I'll either knit on something later this afternoon, draw something, read, or start writing on a short story I started yesterday...we'll see.
Pancakes tonight for dinner! Ah yes, the 28 year old would like strawberry pancakes to celebrate another year please!

No comments: