Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sewing project #1 completed




So I know I mentioned it in some post...that I was sewing this pattern my mom accidentally created.


There's my version...sadly wrinkled, and un-even (it's my first sewing project, did I mention that?). I'm an impatient sewer- although with that said- there's only 2 spots in this entire thing that were machine sewn...and those are on the back side. All of the stuff you see here was hand sewn.


I actually completed this last month, but hadn't posted it yet...and well, I've been slacking in the photos department, so I thought I'd post it. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.


I did just complete a realistic drawing of a giraffe sticking his tongue out, so I can't wait to post that. I'm pretty sure I'll be making prints of it to sell at a later date. Once I scan it, I'll post it up.


Oh also,


That's what I finished on the Friday that I posted about the scarf and needing to figure out how to proceed. I'm actually way farther along with it than that now, but...well...I don't want to unfold it to take pictures right now. When I do feel like it, I'll post up some pics.

Happy there's some pictures now?

No comments: