Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Friday update...Sans pictures

I know. Blogs are boring without photos. Sorry.
I just wanted to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth with my creativity.
The beginning of the week I spent knitting the scarf that I mentioned in the previous post (read: the last post that contained anything longer than a sentence...)- I'm still working on it, but drawing something hit me mid-week so I've put it aside.
As for drawing. My friend Tania was kind enough to email me a hilarious giraffe picture from a wild excursion she took not too long ago- so I will be drawing that soon. My brother's girlfriend requested some interesting drawings to be done- as soon as I get some photo reference I will begin those. I've started, also, designing her next tattoo- one design down (in black and white) and a few to go (I'm also going to turn one of the designs into a watercolor...ooohhhh ahhhh). And while we're on the tattoo subject- I'm also working on yet another tattoo design for myself. No I didn't get the last idea tattooed yet...but someday. I don't know if I'm ready for committing myself to the back piece yet. The new idea has to do with my mom's parents...it's a surprise, so I can't reveal further details.
Anyway. Hopefully I can get something artistic done this weekend and I'll have pictures to post on Monday...or Tuesday...maybe on Wednesday? We'll see.

Also, DON'T FORGET!!! CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! START GETTING YOUR REQUESTS FOR DRAWINGS IN! DEADLINE FOR GETTING A DRAWING DONE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS IS NOVEMBER 1ST!!!! (I'm sorry, was I yelling?)

No comments: