Friday, July 31, 2009

What I've been up to



That's what I've been up to.

One piece of knitted poop (not finished) and one piece of knitted poop still on the DPNs (although it's actually finished, I just wasn't awake enough to take a picture of it this morning)

Also, you may remember that I started a project sometime last year involving a bunch of squares that I said I would eventually turn into a blanket. Yeah well...there's some more colorful squares to add to the lot.

And, while I desperately want to draw...and I will...the knitting bug has bitten and I realize that it's only about 5 months until the magic month of gift giving. So I must start with the handmade goods to distribute as gifts. Knitted goods and poop will be handed out...as well as a new thing I'm going to give a go to...Decoupage (did I spell that right?) We'll see how it goes and I'll let you know. Hopefully I can have some pretty pendants/keyrings/none-crap to give to some lucky recipients :)

Hope everyone had a great July (can't believe it's over)- stay cool everyone!

2 comments:

gonzoss said...

poop...make sure you wrap it with 2-ply.

-amber- said...

2-ply will be greatness!