Friday, July 24, 2009

slacking

Well that's not entirely true. I've been working in Sketchbook Pro (sorry, it doesn't hold my interest for more than 2 hours at a time- so it's hard for me to complete something in a timely manner). I've also been sewing (I haven't taken a picture of what I completed yet). And most recently I drug out the knitting again. You know, because it's hot outside- therefore I must knit. o_O

I'm actually starting to work on Christmas presents for everyone in the family already. Lots of goodies. And some knitted poop. Yes you read that correctly. Everyone in my family and all of my friends will be getting at least 1 piece of knitted poop this year. It's not because I hate them, or because I'm trying to tell them something- OH NO. It's because I love them and their crazy senses of humor...therefore, knitted poop. Plus it makes me laugh a lot. :)

have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: