Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Curious Cake Shoppe anyone???

Do you have a pregnant friend? Co-worker? Spouse? Baby Shower for a stranger that you have to go to? Or just in general like giving presents to people who might be or are pregnant?

Then you will love www.curiouscakeshoppe.com !!

A very dear friend of mine has taken it upon herself to create her very own Diaper Cake "Bakery" online! She's very talented (as the images on her site will show you). Each of her diaper cakes are made with love! Seriously, I'm considering getting pregnant just so someone will give me a diaper cake (ok, I'm totally kidding...that would be like buying a VW Routon because of all of the room it has for kids...not happening). But yeah, I'm totally planning on snagging some of these (or creating my own with the owner) for a few friends that I know who are expecting. She's been making these for awhile, and I'm so glad that she now has her website!!!! Please- stop buy her site , if for no other reason than to just look. I promise you, you'll fall in love and want to give her hand made gifts to everyone you know (make sure to check out the "Bakery Bites" section for some really cute stuff that isn't all necessarily for babies!!!)!

*image owned by TaniaMC owner of The Curious Cake Shoppe

I've seen these cakes in real life, and they are just as stunning as they are in the pictures.

Anyway- Go to her site...right now!!!! www.curiouscakeshoppe.com

GO NOW! What are you waiting for???

1 comment:

taniamc said...

Whoa! What a great site!
(haha jk)

Thanks for the endorsement Amber! ;)