Friday, May 29, 2009

Fridays...I love them

I have quite a few requests that I'm working on at the moment. I spent 6 hours yesterday drawing a porch for a house drawing. I've also got a couple to work on, a couple of kids, and some birds and cats...not to mention I really really want to start working on stuff that's holiday specific so I can make prints and have those available to purchase on my website or over on etsy.com. I'm hoping to have all of the time in the world to work on my drawings this weekend, however I have to make a trip over to the Coppell Farmer's Market tomorrow morning to help support my friend Tania whose selling diaper cakes there. (Curious Cake Shoppe...you know you want one.)
Anyway. Fridays are good. I think I like them more now because it's the only day of the week I'm allowed to wear jeans at work. I used to work a job where jeans was everyday- so now it makes me apreciate that one day of the week so much more.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: