Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the Munny forum

no no...no new drawings to post just yet...hang tight.
This post is about the previous post. I finally got some courage- thanks to a push from a fellow vinyl-head, and posted my munny, in the Munny forum, and got some encouraging words. Although everyone said it looked jazzy.
He got a new name J-Boogie...or J-Groove, I still haven't decided which I like better.

He will be getting a new friend soon-only to be taken away very shortly- as I was doing it as a project for someone else. I'll post pictures of that up soon too. (so many projects!!! Making my head spin!!!)

Also- some of you will be happy to know that I finally, at long last, registered a domain name, and will soon- maybe not as soon as some of you would have liked- will have a website. So stay tuned. I won't abandoned blogger or any of the other various websites I frequent when I get my website up and running- it will be more of a show-off gallery- and a "pimp-my-talents-for-possible-business" web-site. I'll have links on it to this and all my other sites too :)

anyway, must go- too many projects to leave sitting for too long...

No comments: