Friday, June 08, 2007

last post~

Ok, I think I'm an idiot. I just re-read that last blog- why does something typed one day sound good that day, and then 2 days later- it reads really horrible?

I like drawing- no matter the topic, subject, whatever (especially if I'm getting paid for it) ;) ;). I think where I was going with that last post was an open invite into my head while I draw, which should always be a shut door policy. So I do apologize for that.

Just know that if I drag my feet on getting a drawing done, it in no way has anything to do with you the commissioner- it has everything to do with my emotional state and my connection with the subject matter. Even if I don't know the person who is the subject- if they happen to be deceased I often find myself wondering how the person commissioning the project is doing-how they are coping with the loved one being gone- if they are as messed up as I am, when someone dies...it's all very weird.

So yeah- I like drawing-anything...with-in-reason...for a price. I'm not limited to the stuff that you see on my blog- I drew some really messed up stuff in High school. Maybe I should show some of that stuff off...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should. I love getting to see your drawings!