Monday, March 22, 2010

problems with website- please be patient

***Update!!! Gonzo is a life saver and figured out my ftp in like 1 minute...so the website should be working...Thanks Gonzo!***


I hate MobileMe for Mac. I'm just going to put that out there. It's up for renewal, which is where I have my website from, and decided to start spitting out these horrific email messages saying that I needed to renew right now, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW! So I unchecked automatic renewal as I'm going to migrate my site to a much cheaper, and more reliable web hosting service. But in doing so MobileMe decided that it was going to end my site hosting now. So my site is down. I apologize for any inconveniences that is causing anyone. If you have questions just email me: ASBTSF@gmail.com
I've supposedly got people that will help me update my ftp info to get my website up and running but iWeb is kind of like MobileMe, it's decided to take a giant crap now that I no longer want to pay for MobileMe...jerks. So yeah...as soon as I find someone who wants to design a website for kind of cheap, or in trade (for drawings), I will dump iWeb as well. But for now, it's iWeb, and hopefully new hosting...soon.
Just what I need after being sick all day...

3 comments:

Magik New Media said...

Before running a business website, take an adequate amount of time to choose the right web hosting company that will support you 24/7. Only trust those company that has been operating for quite sometime.

gonzoss said...

Glad everything worked out!

-amber- said...

Thanks Magik, you made me click on the link...nice work.

And thank you Gonzoss...you can't imagine what a relief it was that you were able to get the FTP up and running that quick!