Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Precocious Penny"

For starters, our internet has been acting up for the past few weeks, this is the first time I have a half-way decent connection, and even then, it's pretty crappy. So I'm sorry I haven't been posting.

This is "Precocious Penny". This little girl is one of the most amazing little kids I have ever met in my entire life. Whenever I'm around her, it's like interacting with someone who is much much older. She's almost intimidating (but adorable so the intimidation goes away quickly). She's also added to my growing list of favorite children (which this list is based off of the kids flipping me the bird, unintentionally. I have the photographic evidence of this little angel giving me the bird while I was reading to her.)

This drawing was completed on 8/12" x 11" paper using 2B and 4B pencils.

No comments: