Monday, June 27, 2016

Aries Shawlette


It's not completely finished yet, but I couldn't help it. I had to share! (I'll weave in the ends and block it soon)

I've been working on the Toshstrology collection since January, and while I'm severely behind on the monthly projects, I did just finish the Aries Shawlette. (Toshstrology can be found on Ravelry.com- it's $15 for all 12 patterns, yarn is sold separately...I've been getting mine at Jimmy Beans Wool)
The pattern has this cute little short rows section that creates a pretty awesome look.
And the pattern includes this awesome edging around the top. I'm looking forward to blocking this one.

Can I just say, Madelinetosh yarn, is my all time favorite...particularly the vintage yarn (this shawlette is knit with the Merino Light yarn). I love how it feels and how it knits up. It's fantastic (all Madelinetosh yarn feels amazing- vintage is just my personal favorite). I'm using the vintage Madelinetosh for the Taurus Slouch hat that I started immediately after the shawlette. I'll post it as soon as it's done.

No comments: