Monday, September 13, 2010

Lulu and Bubbles

This weekend I had the honor of drawing these 2 cute dogs. I really hope the recipient of this drawing loves it as much as I loved drawing it. The person who asked me to draw them was getting it done for a present for the owner of the dogs. One of which passed away.

I get asked a lot of the time if I like drawing white dogs, or if it's hard to draw them.
I do like drawing white dogs, they are challenging- since they are drawn onto white paper, but I think that I have done a fairly decent job with all of the white dogs that I have drawn of still conveying that they look white on a white background. I don't think that it's hard to draw them, just challenging...and I love a good challenge.

After I emailed the woman about the drawing being done, she asked if I could add their names under the bench, but above the leaves- which I did- I just forgot to scan it before I gave it to her, so this is the completed drawing sans dog names.

No comments: