Friday, June 26, 2009

Drawings are coming

Sorry for the lack in posting. I was away in the pacific northwest visiting friends last week, so I neglected to post anything, even though I finished a drawing right before I left, and I finished another one a few days ago. I'll post them, I promise (I forgot my laptop at home- otherwise this post would have pictures).
One of the drawings is posted on my Facebook Fan page- so if you're on Facebook, you should look me up- A Shade Better Than Stick Figures TM and become a fan!

And while I have nothing else to talk about, I'll just make mention: Since July starts next week- start thinking about Christmas!!! (no I'm not high) Seriously, getting Christmas presents taken care of early is a stress reliever- so if you are thinking of having a drawing done for someone this holiday season, start considering it now. To make requests contact me at: ASBTSF@gmail.com. If you would like to see the ordering policy or pricing, please feel free to visit my website.

Happy Friday!

No comments: